Monday, January 11, 2021

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast - Episode 1: Ally's Abbreviated Anime Adventure

Films Researched for this Episode: My Neighbor Totoro (1988), Porco Rosso (1992), The Cat Returns (2002), and "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006)

Skimble and Snapchat - The Subpar Poster Cat

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast

Episode 1: Ally's Abbreviated Anime Adventure


Read more: https://html.com/media/#ixzz6jIeBsAn5

It looks like we have made it. My Blue Snowball microphone, a Zoom meeting room, and Audacity open source, cross-platform audio editor has allowed me to produce my first true podcast. If anyone is interested, I do have an old assignment from a 2009 ICC mass media class that elaborates on my liberal leanings and how they are necessary for colleges to truly benefit their students, but I do not know if you want to perceive me as even being more pretentious.

Ally Higgins from AllysAccessoriesShop comes on and does her best to express her affection for anime, an animation style she was introduced to during our three and three-quarter year long relationship. We started with Studio Ghibli's classics like "My Neighbor Totoro", "Porco Rosso", and "The Cat Returns" and move on to the flicks where they just drew too many pictures. Makoto Shinkai's latest releases get some love and we find out Ally's surprising love for Mamoro Hosoda's library.


https://i.pinimg.com/564x/de/d8/62/ded8628fd2fb460213cf84fc0309394a.jpg
Studio Ghibli 10 best Studio Ghibli films - TimeOut

Please pardon our little asides about her recent COVID-19 related quarantine, the discovery that her current significant other is a mark, the brawls between my cat Eva and her cat/my roommate Skimble, and the influences of the podcasts "ID10T" [A Christopher Columbus rant (the director/writer/producer, not the genocidal moron)] and "Marty and Sarah Love Wrestling".

What can I say except to those podcasts' pets, "What you gonna do when Eva and Skim run wild on you?" It is not a threat. The furry ones and I just want to take that over from the Hulkster. I suppose I need to start using "brother" a lot more.

At this time, I am looking for a guest for the next episode, and would love to have the next episode out next Tuesday. Want to talk about sub 97-minute movies? Send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.

Just to cover all legalities, the opinions expressed do not reflect those of Best Buy, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...