Monday, June 14, 2021

NinetyForChill - The Podcast: It's Time for RiffCats

        

Eva demonstrating what the finale of Monty Python's "The Killer Cars" would be like.

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast

Episode 22: It's Time for RiffCats

Read more: https://html.com/media/#ixzz6jIeBsAn5

Just demostrating that you cannot get Skim and Eva to pose
Please pardon there being but one cat (Eva, at least it is the most important cat) for this week's poster. Skimble is a bit on the dark side when it comes to his fur and it is very tricky to get the two of them in one shot.
 
I was unable to secure a guest for this weeks podcast. It may have been for the better since I had to schedule time for Skimble to spend with Ally of Ally's Accessories Shop on Etsy and I was also attending my little brother's diaper party. The little one is due in August I believe.
 
The show must go on, and fortunately for me, ThePoeticCritic from Letterboxd (my big sister) offered up some wisdom when it came to our late 1990's VHS bonding. We pretty much give Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, and Kevin Murphy's RiffTrax free advertising. Where did we direct this wisdom? I do my best to get her to tell us what she thinks is the best means to let the former "Mystery Science Theater 3000" make movies funny.



My older sister and I discuss how you should spend your money when it comes to getting your traxs. With many services like Pluto and Tubi allowing you to access the films that have fallen into the public domain, we determine that it is best to purchase tracks to give you fresh perspectives on the movies you love. Then we argue about whether or not you need them to get through Zack Snyder's "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice".

If people will just watch the three-hour cut, they will find that there is really nothing to complain about.


For those who listened to last week's episode about Ivan Reitman, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis's works leading up to the most important comedy of the 1980's, I took the time to watch and objectively enjoy "Ghostbusters 2016". Here is to hoping I can convince you to give it a chance, but after my take on the DCEU's first "embarrassment", that may be a task. At least the Tomato Meter is on my side.

Before you get to the show, I really must implore to you how important it is for me to get a guest for next week's show. This podcast does not work with out you. Skimble can be quite the conversationalist, but I think he would even get fed up with me mistranslating his mrow's for a half hour. Just give me a theme, movie, director or actor, and I am sure that together we can come up with a better experience than "Suicide Squad".

With that said, I have been prepping myself for a vampire-themed episode. Thus, it will not be hard for me to come up with an "preview" episode to get the audience pumped for it. If someone will let me know that they are game for talking about "Lost Boys" and "Near Dark", we will have plenty of time to record it. Just drop russthebus07@gmail.com an email. Thanks.



I hope I am impressing or at the very least amusing you with this podcast and I am open to any and all criticism. My biggest want is more guests and more suggestions on what to chat about (@catbusrussrussthebus07@gmail.com@coolmoviesdarth). If we can get 3 hours out of "Little Nicky", the possibilities are endless. Thanks for visiting.

After WrestleMania Backlash, I will tell you that we need to take zombie pro wrestling back. My suggestion is that we finally get my low-budget zombie movie, "Main Event of the Dead" off the ground. The script lacks a lumberjack match, so you know it has got to be better than the "Army of the Dead" advertisement. Ask for a treatment or give me suggestions on how to get it to a crowd-sourcing stage with an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/95/ff/f495ffbc469527a0bf81c3167d223289.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...