Monday, August 8, 2022

NinetyForChill: The #Podcast - Russhausen Presents the @C2E2 Experience

 NinetyForChill.com: The #Podcast

Episode 80: Russhausen Presents the @C2E2 Experience ("Star Wars" Panels, MCU Worship, and Nerds Know???).

Danhausen or Cosplayer

Cool Movies Darth has returned home from C2E2 with all of the festivities (that he attended [Sorry Cosplay Ball]) documented for you. Was it better than Fan Expo Chicago? Who did he come to see? Did he do much to promote the NinetyForChill: The #Podcast? Cosplay's premier "Captain N: The Gamemaster" may finally be getting the nerd recognition he deserves. Or is he still pumped from the Danhausen photo op?


Allow me to get out of third-person. Happy Prof. Shurtleff of Illinois Central College? I (CM Darth) will try not to make so much light of violent death in this summation. This is my declaration of changing perspective. 

When you dedicate your spare time to creative efforts (podcasting, blogging, etc.), it can be tough to really...I mean really...enjoy yourself. I do not know if I have three to four day cons in me, but I did enjoy most of the weekend. It is just the little things like a hotel without snacks and Reed Pop having an app that was only intended to get my Facebook information. That is better than Fan Expo charging an extra hundred dollars to enjoy everything, but this is not the Meta nerds appreciate.

Since I was using valet parking, I did not unload all of my podcasting equipment. This lead me to document the first two days with the Podbean app. It works pretty well as long as there are no Apple iOS updates. Perhaps the ease of recording will inspire me to move on in creating a Patreon. What can I do for you that is worth five-dollars a month? Let me know at russthebus07@gmail.com.


The format of this podcast episode might be a little odd. I had released bonus episodes for day one and day two of the convention. These episodes will be available below. Because of this, this episode opens with me discussing day three and concluding the convention. If you listened to the bonus episodes, feel free to skip everything after Crowley's request for "a woo-hoo."

Despite this being an audio format, I do record myself unboxing the first mystery box that I have ever purchased at a convention. This comes after 10 conventions. Was a Nintendo-themed Looksie Box worth $60? It does not take too many "Mega Man" prizes for me to say yes.

C2E2 2022: Calls for ”Life Force” & Ideal Cosplay

August 5, 2022

Cool Movies Darth sums up the first day of this year’s Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo. He attended the Channel Awesome & Nerds Know panel sandwich and offended Twitter with his takes on proper cosplay etiquette.










 

C2E2 Day 2: The Disney+ Main Stage

C2E2 Day 2: The Disney+ Main Stage

August 8, 2022

CM Darth was able to make up some sleep. With the Starbucks providing him the wherewithal to go back and get his badge, he was able to leave a main stage seat indentation for Billy Dee Williams, the “Kenobi” supporting players, and an Irish Michael Rooker.











If you want to be on the show, contact me on Twitter or send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. All we need is a theme, movie, director, or actor and a focus on sub 100-minute material. As long as the credits start before the 1:39:59 mark on the runtime bar, the movie qualifies. Follow me on Twitter @catbusruss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...