Sunday, March 10, 2019

MFK: Pinterest, Aging, Lords of Acid...There are no good high schoolers

Since they seem to be ran by Google, can you put Pinterest in your spam folder?

That will be my excuse for not publishing any new blogs yesterday. The only reason I created a Pinterest account was to have access to seemingly copyright free images fill up space on blog entries. It is my obsessive compulsive disorder at its finest. If you are going to send me ten e-mails in a week, then I am going to make sure every web page of blogs is symmetrical. As long as the image expresses my nerdiness, no need to worry about the context. Context does not exist on the Internet anyhow.

Otherwise, I am in some bad shape. The count down to 40 took nearly a week to get over and kicked off thoughts of another clock ticking down in my significant other. Thus, I cannot go on the Roe v. Wade rant that I had started to develop the prior week in this blog. Abortion and my actual opinion on "SLC Punk" are going to be my unfinished business it seems.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...