Sunday, March 3, 2019

PHP Punk: Spring 2008

Tales of Gondwana
elyonsomniare.tumblr.com
I guess I can be a bit of an oddball. And I am fairly certain that, thus far, is the understatement of the year.

What is odd about me in this blog that recaps my time in OSF Saint Francis's Partial Hospitalization Program for depression, an out patient psych ward in other words, is that I am mocking it. I will recommend therapy to anyone who needs to be heard out about what is ruining their existence that most people seemingly cannot relate to. Maybe not OSF. (There must be a reason the PSYCH ward is at Unity Point Methodist), but if you commit to the research I am sure you can find somebody to help. Everyone has better luck than me....

Current mood: chipper

In PHP, they had us write journal entries about pictures.

As peaceful images lead to heartache, Disney World was discovered to be unimportant in child development, I took a Kincade/Rockwell esque painting as a chance to stick it to the man.

Serenity sometimes seems stereotyped.

Bright sunshine, the home, the lack of businesses to interfere with the shiny happy people. These people with their 1.5 kids and flee-ridden pet(s). Throw a steeple into the scene, and dare we say that we have obtained perfection.

This is serenity. No trouble thus no emotions to screw things up.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...