Sunday, April 28, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rationalizations of an Existentialist (Part 4: The Catbus Arrives)

Maybe I should have titled this "Title Subject to Change (I gotta check out that Kevin Sullivan documentary)," but with the intent of every installment being a finale, optimism is required to get rolling. The upside is that I won't need to explain a title change since all I have to is post photos of my latest tattoo. Unfortunately, nailing the title down makes for a less than epic introduction.

Redbubble's Tee and Hoodies
Never thought I would be cursing the occurrence of downtime at my day job. There are so many other things to curse there. Like giving away jobs to temps (from agency I assume) once a temp (as in expendable) looking for benefits in the company finds the job posting. Call me inspired by the CM Punk walk out to post negative feelings about my current employer (not the hotel, Viva Samuel Clemons!) on the only blog where my real name is listed. I may as well re-iterate that TriStar Marketing lies when their application indicates that "having a felony does not necessarily disqualify you from employment."

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...