Saturday, April 20, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat Returns - And It Sounds Like the Dread Pirate Roberts

How 95% of the Internet Works
https://www.rockpapercynic.com/
I think that, with the focus on the world outside myself the past three entries, I may have lost track of who I am a bit. It is a scary thought. This blog might be my best friend. MainEventoftheDead.com is the only thing that wants to listen to me and know who I really am.

My plans on moving on from Champaign before middle age hits may stem from writing something that I intend on being read. Before I moved out to the CU, writing was strictly practice, journals for the most part. There were my Schrodinger's Cat blogs about whether or not I truly existed, but Peoria was the box.

They do not write about the cat scratching the shit out of the sides the box and the inevitable hissy fits. I guess the scientists did not account for sounds when they discuss the hypothetical contraption. Or they knew that if it fits, it sits, a universal fact that was known before the memes.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...