Saturday, August 31, 2019

Spring 2009: The Wrestler, because I promised a movie blog

Current mood:  bummed

So, I promised a movie blog this week, but since I'm hoping the Heretic Magazine takes my "Hitler v. Cruise" essay, I decided to save you a trip to an ICC campus and post my most recent movie review for "The Harbinger".

Sadly, this is the edited version since they decided they just needed to put a picture of Ernest Miller on the page with it. Hopefully, the Heretic Magazine will pick the original up, and perhaps let me go into the Gay Hollywood conspiracy to why Mickey Rourke was snubbed. Until then, here's the important stuff.


The Wrestler: A Film that Demands Recognition

Last February, the Academy Awards chose to overlook the motion picture of 2008 that had the most heart. This film was Darren Aronofsky’s Mickey Rourke vehicle "The Wrestler".



Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

https://www.pinterest.com/rhonda_estep

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...