Saturday, August 31, 2019

Summer 2009: At the Gimmick (Because we can't call them movies)

Current mood:  sick

If you follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/russthebus) you are well aware of my fear of the summer flicks.

"But Reynolds plays Dead Pool, so he can't have many lines."

Perhaps, but he had enough to feature in a commercial, and I believe they have already green lit the "X-Men" spin off Van Wilder. Which makes me wonder why it directors like Eli Roth whose box office is hurt by leaked films while the faceless debut of the former second unit director is not? To be fair, is "Hostel 2" worth checking out?

You can mention that I saw "Adventureland" which was a three star flick, but for having to deal with Ryan, I should have been rewarded with a Kristen Stewart nude scene.

And the film is called "X-Mex Origins: Wolverine", so what is Scott Sommers doing in it. Maybe I do not follow comics well enough. Is there another mutant who shoots beams from his eyes?

...
Since I'm discussing the future, I should move forward to the next big movie to be released, but again, we will have to wade through the past.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

http://buycoolwatch.com/
http://buycoolwatch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...