Monday, January 17, 2022

NinetyForChill: The #Podcast - ThePoeticCritic vs. Disney on the Turf

NinetyForChill.com: The #Podcast

Episode 52: ThePoeticCritic vs. Disney on the Turf (The Secrets of Marie the Cat)

Skimble has the spirit of the House of the Mouse



ThePoeticCritic sparingly drops F-Bombs, and because she and her little brother Cool Movies Darth were less than two weeks removed from their Disney World vacation, it made sense to hold off on some lengthier recordings to see how Disney will rule the world in 2022. There is of course some Goldblum talk, but the Mouse dominates the show with his rides and movies.

 

Let me apologize to Gregory Carl and Michael Dubois. They recorded episodes before my unscheduled chat with my big sister, but with my Monday being a longer day than I had planned, and the reasoning for it (a Zoom interview for a younger, more gullible job) left me in a down state. In other words, editing out all the R-Rated curse word from hours of recordings seemed to be a daunting task.

If it is of any consolation to my podcast pals, my trip to Ally's Accessories Shop on Etsy Trash Feature Revue did not help my day. Stephen Gaghan directorial debut, "Abandon", was a theatrical concussion. I did not travel through time, but it felt like I lost actual time as if it was a physical commodity.

As for the impromptu conversation with the big sister, it centers around our Disney World trip, but we do chat about how Pixar once again perceives that the Mouse is treating them like a red-headed stepchild (With Ariel being black in the live-action remake, I think that is a fair metaphor.) since their next feature is going straight to streaming. Fans will not even be forced to spend $30 to watch it on Disney+. If you love Pixar, pay for it.

These stuck up fans realize these films have already been paid for? We are beyond the Kickstarter stage. Look how that worked out for "Valerian: City of 1000 Planets".

When it comes to what ThePoeticCritic is looking for, it centers around Jeff Goldblum. But she liked "The Suicide Squad", why ignore John Cena? I guess it easy to do to what you cannot see. But the Goldblum is on the same streaming service.

Beyond the vacation, I do my best to woo Sarah from Once Upon A T Shirt to make an appearance on this show. If it was not enough, my efforts have been dedicated to trying to find a $15 an hour gig with hopes of 40 hours weekly. This blog post is task enough. At least it serves as a distraction as I wait on unemployment to kick in.

Thanks ThePoeticCritic for giving me 40 minutes. There are essentially trailers for the next two episodes, so things are looking good for "NinetyForChill". Thanks for stopping by and helping out.

As for films that I am qualifying for NinetyForChill, who wants to beat TPC to "Earth Girls Are Easy"? As for non-Goldblum fair, "Under Siege" qualifies, so I have the knowledge for a Steven Seagal episode. Anyone up for a challenge?

My Twitter account is @catbusruss. This is where I want your hate to be directed if you disapprove. Otherwise, positive feedback would be best displayed as subscriptions to my podcast and five-star reviews. Lets work that algorithm.

If you think you have a film or franchise that you are an expert on. Send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. Most franchises have at least one feature that will qualify for NinetyForChill. The runtime just needs to be between 74 and 99 minutes. We have four episodes to fill.
 
I have been asking for weeks for assistance in composing an episode dedicated to vampire features like "The Lost Boys" trilogy, "Near Dark", and the "Underworld" movies. Here is to hoping that this bunch of critiques will stir up some inspiration in my audience to step up and hold off on the garlic. If this is a topic you up for discussing, feel free to send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. All I need is a half hour on Zoom to get this done.

I hope I am impressing or at the very least amusing you with this podcast and I am open to any and all criticism. My biggest want is more guests and more suggestions on what to chat about (@catbusrussrussthebus07@gmail.com@coolmoviesdarth). If we can get 3 hours out of "Little Nicky", the possibilities are endless. Thanks for visiting.

After WrestleMania Backlash, I will tell you that we need to take zombie pro wrestling back. My suggestion is that we finally get my low-budget zombie movie, "Main Event of the Dead" off the ground. The script lacks a lumberjack match, so you know it has got to be better than the "Army of the Dead" advertisement. Ask for a treatment or give me suggestions on how to get it to a crowd-sourcing stage with an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...