Monday, January 10, 2022

NinetyForChill: The #Podcast - Disney World & Eva's Disdain for Aristocats

NinetyForChill.com: The #Podcast

Episode 51: Disney World and Eva's Disdain for Aristocats (Duchess was not responsible for my job loss.)

My working class kitty should not blame the spoiled for my job loss



Cool Movies Darth returns from Walt Disney World (and to unemployment) to deal with his fascination about "The Aristocats" backpack/purse sold in Orlando. He reviews the animated movie and discusses his trip to the most dangerous place on earth, Florida. Thanks Ron Desantis for another family member's Covid diagnosis.

 

I do not regret spending all my money on booze and a light saber, but it was difficult to say no to a $70 cat-themed bag. "The Aristocats" is fondly remembered, but did it do anything for Disney animation? It is tough to argue against "Ratatouille" having the ride at Epcot's France pavilion instead of this 52-year old film.

I wish I would have been able to get into more of the Disney World experience, but with no guest for this episode, the time was not there. Perhaps, ThePoeticCritic will return and chat about this trip, but that is a wait and see scenario.

Before the trip, the bank that I worked at decided to let me go because of my blog "Maine Event of the Dead". Since I have yet to mention their name, the gods know I am upset and depressed. This may have led to me having a slow start when it came to enjoying this vacation. But, once you get to know the parks, there maybe no better vacation spot.

Well, as long a Desantis is governor of the state, it is actually the most dangerous place on earth. Despite being raised conservatively, the Stevens are true patriots and not idiots. Too bad Florida encourages the false and the moronic. If it was not for booster shots, I would be prepping a lawsuit against the state.

A simple lesson for anyone who visits Orlando, a thousand people shoulder to shoulder is the same as being indoors. Wear a motherfucking mask and get the freaking shots. If I had to register to be drafted to fight for idealologies and oil, you can actually do something to care for your fellow Americans by being vaxxed and masked.

I have made it home Omicron-free, so I really should consider the trip to be a win. If I get IDES to straighten their files up, unjustly losing my job should not be that big a hit. Despite the lack of efforts by my big sister, a reservation was successfully made to get my ultimate light saber (Despite the lack of yellow kyber crystal, I did my best to pay homage to Rey...FYR.) and I am figuring out how to enjoy my time by myself.

I still wish my cat(s) were there, but you just have to pay attention to your surrounding. It sucks that the event did not happen till our last day at the parks, but I met a cool girl from Iowa who runs an Etsy shop. Smiles were shared thus egos were boosted. That is tough to find, so hopefully sharing a link to Once Upon A T Shirt will be respect enough.

My Twitter account is @catbusruss. This is where I want your hate to be directed if you disapprove. Otherwise, positive feedback would be best displayed as subscriptions to my podcast and five-star reviews. Lets work that algorithm.

If you think you have a film or franchise that you are an expert on. Send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. Most franchises have at least one feature that will qualify for NinetyForChill. The runtime just needs to be between 74 and 99 minutes. We have four episodes to fill.
 
I have been asking for weeks for assistance in composing an episode dedicated to vampire features like "The Lost Boys" trilogy, "Near Dark", and the "Underworld" movies. Here is to hoping that this bunch of critiques will stir up some inspiration in my audience to step up and hold off on the garlic. If this is a topic you up for discussing, feel free to send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. All I need is a half hour on Zoom to get this done.

I hope I am impressing or at the very least amusing you with this podcast and I am open to any and all criticism. My biggest want is more guests and more suggestions on what to chat about (@catbusrussrussthebus07@gmail.com@coolmoviesdarth). If we can get 3 hours out of "Little Nicky", the possibilities are endless. Thanks for visiting.

After WrestleMania Backlash, I will tell you that we need to take zombie pro wrestling back. My suggestion is that we finally get my low-budget zombie movie, "Main Event of the Dead" off the ground. The script lacks a lumberjack match, so you know it has got to be better than the "Army of the Dead" advertisement. Ask for a treatment or give me suggestions on how to get it to a crowd-sourcing stage with an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...