Sunday, August 18, 2019

The Dark Knight needed a sex scene, where was Harley Quinn?

Sorry to hold back on my conclusion to my "Cyborg 2" rant, but after viewing "The Dark Knight", it leaves me with another argument to consider when it comes to who messes up a film. This concept may inspire my second screenplay or my master's thesis, "What is really learned from Angelina Jolie's lackluster lead characters."

I went out with my older sister to see the latest Batman film. A lot of positive buzz was behind this film including that of my favorite jawless critic. Personally, I think Roger Ebert is writing reviews instead of recovering if this was a four-star film.

Two and a half hours for a conclusive finale. By the time we reach the emotional climax, I was becoming impatient and regretting the diversion to Hong Kong.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8c/95/728c95d908320481fbd5c607750743c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...