Friday, May 15, 2020

Infrequent Online Daters and Right-Wing Twitter Haters (like @cb27words).

*Blog started on May 14, 2020.

Lockdown seems to have finally stagnated, and I do not think that is too bad. Yes, I am working an essential job (It is essential enough that having a third banker present would be nice. Old people calling in expecting full percentage points on investments at community banks or asking about their balances on a daily sometimes hourly basis can make taking care of the two drive thru lanes tough at times. At least 85% are decent enough folks.), so I have some sort of routine.

My ex is trying to develop a routine and get her future in order, so me time has become a thing again. It is worth being constantly questioned about why I am not depressed about moving out. Her cat is not going to be around, so I am just trying to focus on the positive. I am going to miss my little brother.

May 15, 2020:

One of my coworkers is trying to finish up a final history paper and there have been a few moments where we have acted like her research team. What I have gathered can be used to promote communism when she asked us to try and find out the literacy rate of Shanghai, China in 1920. No communist party, no concern for the lower classes, hence not even Google could not come up with that answer. At least there were those looking for a solution. Determining whether or not she should refer to the citizens of the U.S.S.R as Soviets or Russians did not require that much effort.

As she is writing, she said she might just go back and change the thesis, so her fellow student asked her if she liked to start writing and then determine the thesis as the message is being flushed out. It made me realize that is pretty much how I write without a movie review to post about. Which lead me to determine that I am not going to have one for May 18th and that I better keep the mood light instead of composing 40 miles of bad road to get to questionable 80's horror. Sad, because after my anti-right rant, I could have gone with "@adampiersen's Twitter Galaxy of Terror" as a title.

When it comes to headaches, the mildest is this new-fangled online dating game. My mom tells me my biological little brother found someone on Match.com. I responded by asking, "which one of them is paying for it?" We are in lockdown. Dating is not really feasible at this time. But with SnapChat and everyone wanting to communicate via that now, it is just difficult to measure out if you are doing too little or too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...