Tuesday, July 6, 2021

NinetyForChill: The #Podcast - "The Marine" Swings and Misses at "Spaceballs"

  

A weekly Skimble pic makes every podcast worthwhile

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast


Episode 25: "The Marine Swings" and misses at "Spaceballs"

Okay, so technically, I swung and missed when it came to providing my listeners with "Spaceballs: The Podcast Special Edition", but Ally's Accessories Shop on Etsy's Trash Feature Review was for "The Marine" with John Cena. As a wrestling fan, the right is hence reserved to blame everything bad involving wrestling on John Cena. Do we blame him if this "The Suicide Squad" sucks?

An appropriate description of audio talent discrepencies.
I just have to be upfront and apologize. A miscommunication with my guest resulted in only half the audio from "Spaceballs: The Podcast" being recorded. Hopefully my hot takes on WWE Studio's "The Marine" with John Cena will amuse you. If not, there are still some digital movie deals offered up to you. Things will be back on track with the next episode. Thanks for all of your support.
 
Let me offer a special thanks to Jessica Kwazz from the "Second Chance Movie Podcast". Sorry for showing my lack of experience when it came to the recording of my audio. I am in the process of preparing a new "Spaceballs" podcast, and I promise everyone the best chunks of content she provided me.

With that said, she and her co-host Joe Harper release all of their podcasts on YouTube as well, so check out one of their latest episodes below.
 

I have been asking for weeks for assistance in composing an episode dedicated to vampire features like "The Lost Boys" trilogy, "Near Dark", and the "Underworld" movies. Here is to hoping that this bunch of critiques will stir up some inspiration in my audience to step up and hold off on the garlic. If this is a topic you up for discussing, feel free to send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. All I need is a half hour on Zoom to get this done.
 
 
I hope I am impressing or at the very least amusing you with this podcast and I am open to any and all criticism. My biggest want is more guests and more suggestions on what to chat about (@catbusrussrussthebus07@gmail.com@coolmoviesdarth). If we can get 3 hours out of "Little Nicky", the possibilities are endless. Thanks for visiting.
 
After WrestleMania Backlash, I will tell you that we need to take zombie pro wrestling back. My suggestion is that we finally get my low-budget zombie movie, "Main Event of the Dead" off the ground. The script lacks a lumberjack match, so you know it has got to be better than the "Army of the Dead" advertisement. Ask for a treatment or give me suggestions on how to get it to a crowd-sourcing stage with an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.
 
 

 

Pinterest - @ismetabasic3
Pinterest - @ismetabasic3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...