Tuesday, September 24, 2019

January 2010: The Ghost Writer: War Criminals vs Pedophiles

So...the editors at the Harbinger, Illinois Central College's newspaper, expects their contributing columnist to walk by their office that is two stories above the only class he is attending this semester. It's funny because he only had to enter the office once in his three semesters of contributing.

Enough of this 3rd Person bullocks, makes me feel like those right-wing twats who were offended at my "Destroy Popular Culture, Rebuild, Repeat" shirt...at a strip club. Did one of the girls pay them off just, so I would plead for one of them to take me back for a dance?
The editor had told me, if they could pay me for my reviews and my opinion pieces, they would. Personally, I like not having the hassles of showing up to meetings, and if that cost me a few bucks, that no big deal. All I expect is an e-mail telling me when I have to get my shit finished.

...

C'est la vie, I guess. With a Polanski movie review, that seems appropriate. As long as my works were not published for making an observation about pedophilia in this critique, everything will work out fine. I bought a domain for a reason right?


Exiled director Roman Polanski once again proves his brilliance as an auteur with his ironic tale of an exiled prime minister. "The Ghost Writer" is a film where the talent of the cast and crew shine as they present a rather uneventful story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...