Monday, September 30, 2019

Nobody has the nerve to care

At Wal-Mart for $5

I own a cynical T-shirt (imagine that) that mocks Twitter with the blue bird spouting out, "Nobody Cares." It's ironic in a sense because I love to tweet, and for the most part believed as to be a true statement based on the lack of constructive feedback from my 300 friends on the Internet.

My seemingly pessimistic (I will still stand by realistic) outlook may not be unjust, but it leaves me pondering when my cat will let an A&E camera crew into the apartment while I am at work for a surprise intervention. The little furball is sneaky like that.

The issue I have is that the "help" my friends seem oh so willing to give catches me by surprise. The feedback seems to be directed at my family members instead of myself. Damn that is irritating.

No one knows how to put @russthebus on Twitter? Have people forgotten how to use the comment field on Facebook? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...