Tuesday, January 7, 2020

MFK: Movies, Wrestling, Sleep

*Post started on January 6, 2020.

Thus far, there is still nothing new to complain about in 2020. Well, teaching children to play bad fundamental football (You knee in the end zone or signal for a fair catch. Play until the whistle.) at the Buffalo Bills' expense and the team I abandoned the Ditka-less Bears for being ruined despite a rule that was suppose to allow them to stay in the playoffs two years running, but I need to shake of my fandom for a sport that we should not encourage children to play.

My better quarter (Eva the Cat gets half) did not want (I prefer she did not.) to drive 30 miles just to get the rent money, so I am barely liquid, hence I could not get into too much trouble. It was nice when she was not around when I got off work so that I can get comfortable and tell her to enjoy the video game or pro-wrestling, but that has been the way it has been for the past four months. There is no reason to blame it on the new year...unless you want to add my third method of using the alone time, developing new Buffalo sauce recipes to stock my kitchen for the annual resolution of eating something Buffalo-related everyday of the year.
Manager's Husband: I was going to cut out bleu cheese for lent.
It sucks when the most obvious time to call someone a pussy during poker night is also the most inappropriate time.

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.

    You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    Source: Play Sports Free
    Read: royalrumble2020
    Watch: Wrestling Video

    ReplyDelete

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...