Tuesday, January 14, 2020

MFK: Relationships, Format, Long John Silver's

*Post started on January 13, 2020.

It had been a pretty uneventful week. Little did I know that was someone's intention.

That has all been addressed, in about every tell-all in the event of bad break up way. How hard is it to find a reasonably priced apartment with two entrances? If only both parties could afford one bedroom units in the same building.

And that has just gave me new notice that my codependency maybe getting the best of me.

There have been moments of frustration through out the week. Seeing that Mom has got a "Keep America Great" bumper sticker was one thing. For a woman who was hoping that John Kasich could keep the soon-to-be orange war criminal out go evangelical on my family is a bit of a shock. I would have assumed that she just keep her mouth shut about the Republican candidate instead of embracing her irrational fears of minorities or wealth redistribution. Surely she could have waited to revive her passive aggressive (and racist), "just don't vote for this Democrat" campaign.

If my older sister were to read this, my opinions may get back to her. But judging that she will not let you explain your side when it comes to politics, letting her know it in an environment where she cannot reply with "tough" might be good for her. The only real risk is Dad hearing about it and turning on me. I can respect that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...