Sunday, May 26, 2019

7/29/09: Sympathy for the Devil...I mean Mom, and the Chinese

Class is about to wrap up for the summer. I gotta remember when I'm at ICC to pick up another fall schedule. The older sis was pissed when I tried to hold out on her by only offering her the advance one.

Tough weekend. Parents and little sister are out of town for our douche bag (in the uptight way...chuckle...not the bad way) cousin's wedding, so I had to be my big sister's chauffeur to work, and where ever the else she wanted to go on her schedule.

It's not like I had a choice. When she calls it the crimson tide, it isn't just going to be her blood leaking. Good thing I decided not to deal with the poser/redneck crowd at the IWA tryout in advance.

It's not like she doesn't have a reason to be bitter. She doesn't want to have kids, so why does she have to get visited? Good thing she is going back on the pill. The pill can control more than offspring possibilities.

What really screwed by internal clock was Saturday morning. She works third shift 2-8 am. So I figured I'd watch "Watchmen" (which is everything The Dark Knight wanted to be), blog a little, then pick her up. Pull in at 8 am to the broken up call telling me she had to stay till 11.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

AnimeRuss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...