Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hope Is the Stab in the Back Instead of the Slap in the Face

Yes, the part of the blog isn't very optimistic. It just happens to define the result for something I really hope go wells that inevitably blows up in my face.

Film expert, critic, screenwriter...I got two complete drafts if anyone has money to produce it...SIX fucking years of customer service. All of those define me, but it's been 48 hours, and I guess they don't equal Video Store clerk. I'll hang the boots up for a DVD's, but fate deems that I'm not doing enough.

Like with College. Mom finally gives me a comforting "okay, you can go to school this semester" instead of the bitter "your father want to retire soon", and now the classes I need to knock out a Mass Communications degree are closed up. Some of them have got to be due to lack of interest, but still, I won't even get to take the Web Media Production course despite my professional certification from the college I'm taking classes at.

A personal blog with just one obscenity...Guess I'm not feeling to bad. But I'm not feeling to bad because of hope. That makes one bitter bastard. Could I at least be an inglorious one.

Now I'll leave you with the real depressing stuff, but I'll post my Domo Banner for my anime blog to try getting a smile.
Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...