Sunday, May 5, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rationalizations of an Existentialist (Part 5: Cat Tats and Tatters)

I was a little stressed out about starting this blog. Not over the content, but whether or not I could deal with an over reaction to the post after I put that Facebook post and Tweet out there. This is how I make sure I keep up my writing, but also how I kill time at work. Post it too early in the evening, I may have to deal with the panic and my inevitable mental breakdown for a few hours on the clock.

Rationalization 13: Timing makes a cool tattoo

Backlash shouldn't be an issue since I started writing this after my first shuttle run, so I'll have traffic to slowdown my progress. Still, remember I am driving people around till 12:00 am CST February 8, 2014. Please hold back your phone calls and text until all of the hotel's guests are tucked in their beds or pondering whether or not they needed that late night stop to Al's. Don't worry gents, it shows up as B.A. Restaurant, Inc. on the credit card statement.

It may just be LLC...if I go into why I think that, I may not be allowed back in.

No longer a butt or tramp stamp concept

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...