Saturday, May 11, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rationalizations of an Existentialist (Part 6: Humanity is Buscemi)


Sorry Jiji, found cuter Ghibli cats
Rationalization 14: Timing is Everything.

It's not my focus on the difficult that delayed this blog. The cell sales people I've been shuttling to the steak house haven't shown much gratitude, with the exception of crediting my drifting skills (who needs four-wheel drive), may keep me from finishing this blog tonight (2/15/14), but if I would have timed my cat tattoo hunt (I think I have something to use from "Kiki's Delivery Service"...RIP Phil Hartman), there wouldn't be any problem. Instead I may have shut that window without even having a sub-sub-subtitle for this blog.

...

I'm just saying focus on storytelling in terms of entire albums. At least when it sucks, you can say you're experimenting. Just make sure you have a multi-record deal and pop gold already prepared for the rebound album before becoming daring.

With that being said, how awesome is my sophomore film going to have to be (after all of together put "Main Event of the Dead, my pro-wrestling zomcom in the can. Get a treatment by emailing me at russthebus07@gmail.com)? Why am I teasing myself with optimism when windows are made to be shut?

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...