Tuesday, February 19, 2019

7/22/09: America Keeps...

Jelly Toes! – 1st March 2019
welovecatsandkittens.com
Current mood: argumentative

Who to be pissed off at today? "America's Got Talent"? The "Circus Girls" act I caught as I was trying to set up my Wii Motion Plus left me a bit upset.

Are contortionists talented...yes, but if you were Vegas talented, you should be representing the US team in London in three years. It's called Rhythmic Gymnastics. What? You can't stay that flexible for another three years?

...

Of course my older sister was the one watching the future of Sunset strip's oldest profession. Can I be pissed at her for that...well I am a little. After I expressed my dismay at the performers with a bit more angst because my Motion Plus box only had the new sleeve for the Wii Mote, she responded with, "if you call wrestling a talent, why isn't it in the Olympics."

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...