Saturday, February 2, 2019

MFK: The Wrestling Compadres, Ivan Drago, Sylvester Stallone

If all goes as swimmingly as it has, I may be able to go back to blogging just once a week. Migrating my "No Hards Barred" Tumblr may be the next way to kill time at work. Here's to hoping that Tumblr may still be a thing.

Optimism from me, one would be safe in presuming there is a catch. With me being talked into working three nights of the IHSA state wrestling championships, writing may not be an option. But, since someone is being allowed to be unavailable during that weekend despite rules are suppose to deny that, my precedence of skipping move-in weekend for Wizard World might be recognized. It is about picking battles I suppose.

https://geektyrant.com/news/2013/10/15/say-hi-to-the-bad-guy-movie-art-show-collection
Geekytyrant.com
...And I was only two nicknames from matching Apollo Creed (nine from "Your Wrestler's Favorite Wrestler" The Product David Starr. But with that suggestion to lay off the titles leads me to think of two things:

Read the rest of this blog other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

"Don't let your babies grow up to be Cubs Fans, and always remember to spay or neuter your White Sox Fans," Russ Stevens


AnimeRuss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...