Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MFK: Cats, Days Off, The Shining...Barbershop Window Haiku

Tuesday, my day off. Or I should say was. Since I have gotten on to the keyboard to write something new, I am putting the work in.

That was just said to give my girlfriend a hard time with her schedule that has one day spoiling cats as her putting the work in. One, what good person has an issue volunteering time to cats. Two, they are our superiors, so it is an obligation, like children, to care for them. Family does not paid to watch rug rats. We should not get paid to take care of cats...unless they start having Certified Veterinary Assistant programs at the junior college level. I may now have a reason to go back to school.

I know there are Vet Tech programs, but I do not have the nerve to stick my furry friends. Also, my obsessive nature makes it so I want to focus on felines. Piss off pups.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

 

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/63/e7/ae/63e7ae2dbdacf02ec1d101708bf17af1.jpg
introvertdoodles.com - Cats vs Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...