Sunday, February 17, 2019

July 2015: Wrestlers Only Read when Hate May Be Involved

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7c/d0/44/7cd0442d3605d62cdbe66934bc1bdbe2.jpg

I really have to come up with a more obvious way to say, "Local Wrestlers Needed for Zombie Movie." If I had found that, I probably would not have burned another bridge.

But on the flip side, I burned a bridge with those who are cool with the right that white people have to burn crosses. This may be too harsh an assessment. The promotion I am speaking of was running in the suburbs of Pekin, Illinois. Google "Pekin High School State Basketball Championship" and you will understand my implication about playing to that audience.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...