Sunday, February 3, 2019

Head Trip 12/18/09: Is it that hard to say fuck off?

Been popping more Ativan and it isn't just because of the new job. It is just because hope keeps trying to prove that it exists. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but to me it is nothing more than a cruel mistress. Like I need anymore of them.

Perhaps things are turning around for me. I can move out of the cell that my parents and older sister provide me with, I can finally have a cat of my own, but in the end the inevitable question is what is next?

...

All the friends I had from local wrestling have abandoned me. My best friends seem to have just grown up. Others have wisely moved beyond Peoria, so every time I go out, I'm alone.

It was Soul Asylum who said "Nothing attracts a crowd, like another crowd"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...