Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MFK: Haikus, High School Wrestling Marks, Mountain Goats...Days off from school

Hotels really ought to let reservations be a free for all. Or maybe I should have worked on my take down defense so that I can relate to high schoolers getting special rates during the Illinois High School Wrestling championship.

What pisses me off more is the lack of dedication of most of athletes in the hotel. If you are not a viable championship prospect, your sectional success has granted you a weekend getaway. The finals are going on now (I think, 6:20 pm on Saturday) and these adolescent athletes are still wandering the halls and making it so the morning shift is going to lose a lot of money to guests who either do not have kids or have gotten over those sexually transmitted parasites.

My cousin in Ohio better protect his sons at all cost because I am seriously considering a vasectomy just to be as cordial to the world as possible. No children, do not blame me for any of your problems. I am not contributing to the noise at the risk of my family name.

Then again, I am a writer. Like William Shakespeare and his healthy daughters, there will be no dynasty.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

AnimeRuss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...