Friday, January 11, 2019

8/31/15: How Many Flatlines Can One Person Have (Even Kanyon had a Limit)?

August 31, 2015

I thought the blog's title is witty, but still not as effective as Kiefer Sutherland's "Today is a good day to die" quote from "Flatliners."

The query that serves as a title may not be totally accurate to my state of mind. Right now, I am just having difficulty stringing amusing or investigative thoughts together. Stringing my rants might not be the issue, just not writing them down the night off is what I should be doing. It's just such a pain in the ass to transcribe it later on. This inspires me to just bring in my old HGS journals from 2010 to the hotel just to camouflage my constant sense of despair.

At least I know my wondering creativity is still there. Coming up with the title made me think about why wasn't Sutherland cast as Batman in "Batman Forever." He reportedly turned down the role in 1989, but that was Tim Burton. Sutherland is responsible for Joel Schumacher's most memorable films ("The Lost Boys," "Flatliners," "A Time to Kill," "Phone Booth"). The voice would kill any thought of having the ridiculously gruff "My parents are dead voice" that "The Dark Knight Trilogy" presented.

Check out the rest of this blog at Main Event of the Dead dot Com and let me know if my humor and movie knowledge can translate into a Pro-Wrestling Zombie comedy.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/b1/0c/bdb10cbf1e79791a1c5d86aacb88f10a.jpg
madhotcomicsplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...