Tuesday, January 15, 2019

MFK: The Wanty, The Certified Fresh, The Black Jesus

I was thinking about saying that I am glad the holiday season is about to end, but in retail, we add 12 days on top of it. As for hotels in a university town, since the people visiting during the break are fewer, they seem to expect more from us. Of course, they will say need.

Is that what the holidays are? Is it a time to play needy, just like Mary and Joseph did?

...

Sadly, people are out to make you angry when their mad. And when you work for companies that have quite the corporate structure, you can only hope their fellow customers make the comments that you wish you could. If they do not walk away, then they have gone and fucked your Christmas Eve.
"You said I could have this suite, but now you are telling me I can't?!?"
I apologized for the my error and let her know we still have accessible suite:
"My husband and I have different sleep schedule, we need the suite to have a bedroom!"
Read the rest of these stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...