Sunday, January 27, 2019

G4 Era Blog: Kristy Swanson: A Tragic Detour to My SLC Punk Coverage

As I wait to watch my SLC Punk DVD at 9 a.m., I flip through the channels, so I could have some background noise as I write down some preliminary thoughts.

Before I settle on "Ninja Warrior", I flipped through the Encore movie channels and find out something disturbing. Kristy Swanson was the star of "Mannequin 2: On the Move."

She really had no hope of making the A-List. One can claim that she had her chances to make it, and lord knows she tried (like the sex scene in "The Chase"). But when you are portraying a character because Kim Cattrall turned it down, and you portrayed another one that Joss Whedon was dying to rewrite, sympathy is all that her adoring public can offer.

Read the rest of this blog other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

"Don't let your babies grow up to be Cubs Fans, and always remember to spay or neuter your White Sox Fans," Russ Stevens


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/a6/ce/e9a6ce306242fc673bb6889180303fdb.jpg
@girlofscary - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...