Saturday, January 12, 2019

MFK: Time, Context, Katniss Everdeen

Two and a half hours left in my streak of doubles. Hospitality bags have been made, bill payments have been scheduled, and I have covered all the websites that will not tempt me to buy stuff. With that said, I am second guessing not buying some cardboard bricks for a wrestling promotion idea I have been working on the last three years.

If I was able to resist using all me credit to put the Next Generation Wrestling (Peoria) wrestling ring in my kitchen and living room, I think I will move on from $13 blocks that you can safely hurl a child through. This knowledge comes from personal experience, thanks Pumpkin Place preschool bully. Just a caveat to assure you I have not tested it out on toddlers myself.

Oh that reminds of the old blog idea I had in regards to overpopulation, specifically of the largest populous in the world. It stems from carrying the cradle of my pseudo-niece's car seat when she was just an infant. As it would leave my arm hanging at my side, I could not help but ask her mother if I could attempt the old physics bucket of water experiment.

Check out the rest of the blog at MainEventoftheDead.com and determine if my satire and movie knowledge could translate into a pro-wrestling zombie comedy.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cc/a7/b1/cca7b1209bb523c7df91f15789db0802.jpg

 Buzzfeed - 17 Jokes Only "Hunger Games" Fans Will Understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...