Sunday, January 13, 2019

Head Trip Trilogy 2010: A Odd Look at the 5th Stage of Grief

Star Wars Tribute
www.behance.net
Am I in a better place than I was nine to 10 years ago?

I have not bumped in four years and I ran away from all the social interactions I had. That's Bad!

The job(s) are good and I am writing more. That's Good!

My writing is less focused (it's like I don't have the strength to be angry) and I am definitely not satisfied. That's Bad!

I have a crazy girlfriend (to date me, it is a prerequisite) and I realize the only way is forward. That's Good!

Everything is unknown when it comes to my fate, and I have accepted that. The lack of control still drives me not, so that may only be a conscious statement. If anything, I am romanticizing about my demise instead of actively wishing for it.

What is really bad is that my obsessive compulsive disorder leads me to feel that I need to even out the page layouts of my old blogs. My amusement with the metaphors of destruction makes it seem worthwhile to take a trip back to the fourth stage of grief.

Hopefully most of these will stay on headtrip309.blogspot.com, but I will make no promises. No need to want to break free if you can stay that way to begin with. Sorry Freddy.

Read the rest of the blog at MainEventoftheDead.com and let me know if my humor, satire and movie knowledge can translate into a B-Movie comedy about zombies and pro-wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...