Saturday, January 12, 2019

9/21/15: Needing to Get Bukowski Drunk?

I really wanted a blog title to offer a suicidal suggestion to try and appeal to all my audiences, but rarely do I think I nail down a title for the intellectuals out there that describes what they can look forward to. Of course, true intellectuals should just be drawn to a title that combines the lyrics of The Weakerthans and Galaxy 500. Where is the feedback Champaign/Urbana?

...

"Those I would like to know will not allow me to develop a relationship because of their trust issues. Those who express concern consider me a pet so they feel good about giving me a role."

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

AnimeRuss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...