Saturday, December 15, 2018

1/05/10: Super Pets, Adultery, and Capitalism: Pick the Good one

So, I finally have a short little satirical bit that doesn't need much development. Writing opinion pieces for the Harbinger (http://iccharbinger.com) and figuring out how to tone them down in terms of cynicism may have hindered my ridiculous nature.

If adultery, Facebook apps, and corporate America doesn't get me back on track this year, what will.

...


Also makes me wonder why Zoosk doesn't have a corporate sponsors. You can buy gifts for those you are flirting with. For one dollar you can send a girl a virtual love note. So??? Isn't it more romantic to say, "I can't buy you a Prada bag, but I definitely would if I could afford to?"

Super Pets can be dressed up in NBA, Snoop or Paris Hilton clothes. Not to say I want a Hilton tie in to this site, but does Commercial America dare not delve into flirting?

Judging how Tiger Woods is being treated, I guess not.

Check out the rest of this blog at "Main Event of the Dead.com and let me know if my satire and movie knowledge should produce a Pro-Wrestling Zombie movie.

 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/62/1d/36/621d363a7c62c00f477c59006aeebc2b.jpg

 Pinterest @ferdisusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

CatBusRuss in the Quad Cities 2026: QC Fright Con & Planet Funk Con 2026 - Day 2 & Ninety For Chill in East Moline

I Dig Crazy Flicks with @CatBusRuss Episode 276 - QC Fright Con & Planet Funk Con 2026 vs. Scanner Cop 2 ⁠ CatBusRuss   is worn out. He ...