Friday, March 13, 2020

Too Much Corona, Not Enough Self Pity

*Blog entry started on March 12, 2020.

It seems like we are getting back to the old format of the blog. It is obviously a different social/existential dilemma, but at least I asked for this one. It feels like I am back where I started four years ago.

It seems I am nothing more than a "All Employees Wash Their Hands Sign". It makes the customer feel good, but that is a lot of trust to assume. It may elevate my self importance during the rise of corona viruses.


If anything, COVID-19 has been a nice distraction for a guy working at a small-town financial institution. It reminds you that there is a reason why Rep. Rodney Davis represents the most liberal downstate population.
I thinks the disease is being covered solely to cause economic chaos for other people to gain.
Keep that shit in Peoria bitch. For a person who loves to hear is own voice (Per the former better quarter, Eva the Cat will always get half.), my ability to keep my inner monologue in check should be admired. I guess it is something I can shut off when I am at work.

Oh work, if only it applied to the verb version. Did I put enough in when it came to my felisapien? (That better quarter should take that description as a compliment.) If I had, would I be feeling like I am in an existential crisis?

At least when it comes to the noun version of work, I have found that the virus is bugging people in many a way.
They better not cancel the Khabib/Tony fight.
Just fight it in an empty arena, and if it is good, you run it back for more money.

As for how it is affecting me, I am worried about my trip to England (Because Trump does not know what he is doing, white, native-English speakers will eventually be fucked by the travel ban.), but otherwise it is just the fear that my current apartment building gets quarantined before I can secure my next dwelling. It feels like I am being cursed by dating an avid church goer. She is the walking into death trap. What bar can hold more than 50 people in downtown Champaign?

And when it comes to bars, I cannot help but think about the strip clubs and how they are effected. Of course, all the bills had just been paid, so it is not like I have the means to investigate.

*March 13, 2020
Per Facebook: Games Cancelled? Come See Our Action at World Famous Big Al's. $3 Corona and Corona Light Specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...