Tuesday, February 9, 2021

NinetyForChill dot Com: The Podcast - Episode 5: Welcome To the Friend Zone - Biblical Style

 Films Researched for this Episode: Paradise Hills (2019).

This is just a concept piece.

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast

Episode 5: Welcome To the Friend Zone - Biblical Style


Read more: https://html.com/media/#ixzz6jIeBsAn5

 After successfully predicting the Super Bowl on FanDuel, I am definitely in the position to afford the subscription fees to a podcast hosting platform. Thus, a square logo is needed to fit on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher apps. Above was the best I could immediately come up with. If anyone wants to clean up this concept or have a better one to offer, drop me russthebus07@gmail.com an email and I would be happy to discuss obtaining that image from you.

Is the podcast ready to be migrated to a different platform, not after this week failing to work out the way I wanted. There are people that can be called out in terms of offers and lack of replies when called upon to deliver, but I digress. Also, my uniqueness as a Russ Stevens is lacking. Below is the first image that comes up that represents me when I am Google image search.

MySpace Era - Russ Stevens

This also means I need to take on a different moniker. It looks like "The Scoop" Stevens is the leading nominee. Promoting myself as Cool Movies (CM) Darth seems to be a flirtation with disaster and others with the name Russ Staley had approached me in regards to using that wrestling moniker. I suppose I could just go back to the RC gimmick (The Single-A Saint).

Fortunately, the next episode has a guest and an awesome premise (Sub 100-minute) Henry Rollins, so expect a return to form.

As for this episode, Ally from Ally's Accessories Shop on Etsy visited her/our cat Skimble and had a story about people food ruining the trail of cats left in her wake. People food and Skimble's expectations of partaking in dairy products lead to me wanting to discuss the Milla Jovovich/Emma Roberts feature "Paradise Hills" and his efforts to get his share of Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilled.

From there, Ally provides us with some reading suggestions and an update on her shop. I get to go off on some tangents about Robert Rodriguez's "Alita: Battle Angel" and pregnancy horror movies like "Snatchers". We also discuss why cats are so often horror movie victims. There is also my Super Bowl prediction that I willed into existence. You are welcome Tom Brady.

I definitely earned that $275. There was an accidental deposit trying to set up my account. To get the money moved around, my ice scraper was destroyed, I had to fill up my tire where I dropped my wallet and had to back track to obtain. Of course there was a near miss accident. The work was put in.

This is only a 20-minute episode. If you want to just get to the movie chat, below is my YouTube play list of these three features. I think Ally is interesting enough to give 11 minutes to. As for me...I am worried about the Friend Zone chat. You be the judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...