Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Marriage & Wrestling: Undesirable Enough to Beg or Undeniable Enough to Suggest.

We may have gotten to the point at the new job that I do not know what to do with myself. Neither of the GeoCities Archives saved my "Sailor Moon", "Iria: Zeiram the Animation", and "Burn-Up W" (I swear there was another badass chick cartoon in there), so there are no more lost anime blogs to republish. It is a pity. If @aewrestling actually investigated any of the blog posts I tag them in, perhaps I should do more work to find my anime website "Y2A".

AEW anxiety has been bubbling up. It happens whenever there is wrestling that I can actually attend. I got through the training. I realized it could work out the way I needed it to. But it all happened at the worst time for me. I did not have the support aside from Danny Daniels, so I could not do it at that time. There were no other supporters (family or friends) when I could get in a good place, no opportunities to get back.

For the past couple of weeks, since my last post in other words (a month [2 weeks since I am publishing them faster to get it all out by December 4] by the time this comes out), I noticed that I have not been feeling like myself. My girlfriend might leap out and say, "I told you so" and say the job is changing me, "because you do change with new jobs." The environment has changed, but I have not is how I approach it. That does not comfort her. No matter what is actually happening, it was probably a poor time to fulfill a wedding obligation. If I was not already anxious enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...