Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Bitch Slap: An ATTEMPT to Emasculate B-Movies

*Movie review from 2010.
*Blog post started on June 16, 2020.

We are back to eight-hour days in the Illinois-banking scene. Has much happened in my life that is worth writing about becomes the question for me.

Since I would like to get out a blog post tomorrow, the best course of action might just be to attach this to the front of my "Bitch Slap" movie review that I hinted at a couple of weeks ago. But I have five and a half hours left in my shift, thus, that is a lot of time to write. That amount is longer than it seems because our clientele does not seem to have the gotten the news that the lobby is now open.

I am not complaining about the lack of traffic. That is because, being a customer of this bank by default, it is good to know they are not flooding inboxes with how we appreciate people in masks coming up to our teller lanes. Or, my attentive nature made sure I did not sign up for promotional email when I filled out the paperwork. They cannot offer daily deals like my retail job, so aside from announcing the lobby is open, what would I be missing?

COD and IRA rates? For someone who might be cutting out a sixth of his income to venture the Second City for improv, it does not seem to be in the cards.

As mentioned three paragraphs (Two before this, so yes I proofread.) prior, I do have my review for 2009's "reinvention" of the B-movie, "Bitch Slap". The title of the feature gave me some inspiration of what I should be doing with the extra time. Women's wrestling is the only certain division that I have not tried to express the "Disgruntled Fan's Real World Championship" history for, so getting to work on that sounds amusing. 

There is no way I will be able to finish that by June 17, but I at least get to tease it. Until then, here is a movie review for a flick that perhaps all aspiring Joshis should watch for character inspiration. Guess that is essentially a thumbs up, so below will be the caution of what you will have to deal with for the prospective creativity from "Bitch Slap".

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

https://imgur.com/NaGmtZH

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...