Monday, September 6, 2021

NinetyForChill - The #Podcast: Risky Business and Class Action Park

 

Eva showing her best attempt at a Jersey attitude

NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast

Episode 34: Risky Business and Class Action Park (or should I have gone with "Risky Business at Class Action Park).


This episode is an expression of the range of my best contributors, a five-star suggestion from ThePoeticCritic in "Class Action Park" and "Risky Business" from Ally's Trash Feature Reviews. It also serves as a summation of white adolescent attitudes from the 1980's. Fortunately, fine flicks the both of them are.
 

With AEW Dynamite being on my last half day for the foreseeable from my banking job, I drove up to Hoffman Estates to catch it. And with the holiday and the pay-per-view, my efforts to find a guest may have been lacking. Throw in a mental break last night, this may demonstrate my mind may not have been up for it.

Despite all my issues this past week, thank you very much for giving my podcast a listen. This makes me collect myself and gives me a sense of purpose. And it looks like I still have a great concept because I do have some leads on some guests for upcoming episodes. Next week, I am fairly certain we will get an episode that I will be too long for YouTube.

If I missed anything with this episode, it is that I failed to mention that today (9/7) is the 17th anniversary of Stacia Hardin's passing. She was the best friend I have ever had and seemed to admire my determination in chasing my dreams. I am obviously flawed and have my demons, but remembering her inspires me to keep pushing on. All of my creative expressions are a tribute to her. So, hopefully I will remember this paragraph and make sure to thank her every episode from next week forward.


I would not mind being a couples week ahead when it comes to content, so I would love to hear from you with ideas on what to chat about. Frankly, it would be honor to host you and find out about why you offered your incite. Send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com with a movie, theme, director, or actor. If you promise to center the topic around movies between 74 and 99 minutes, audio gold should be the product.

If you need some suggestions, movies like "Fear of a Black Hat", "UHF" and "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" can make for a great theme. ThePoeticCritic knew that Robert Downey Sr.'s satirical masterpiece, "Putney Swope" fits the pod's time restraints. There are also Tim Burton's early classics "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" and "Beetlejuice". Or we could just focus on movies Danny Elfman scored.
 
I have been asking for weeks for assistance in composing an episode dedicated to vampire features like "The Lost Boys" trilogy, "Near Dark", and the "Underworld" movies. Here is to hoping that this bunch of critiques will stir up some inspiration in my audience to step up and hold off on the garlic. If this is a topic you up for discussing, feel free to send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com. All I need is a half hour on Zoom to get this done.

I hope I am impressing or at the very least amusing you with this podcast and I am open to any and all criticism. My biggest want is more guests and more suggestions on what to chat about (@catbusrussrussthebus07@gmail.com@coolmoviesdarth). If we can get 3 hours out of "Little Nicky", the possibilities are endless. Thanks for visiting.

 
After WrestleMania Backlash, I will tell you that we need to take zombie pro wrestling back. My suggestion is that we finally get my low-budget zombie movie, "Main Event of the Dead" off the ground. The script lacks a lumberjack match, so you know it has got to be better than the "Army of the Dead" advertisement. Ask for a treatment or give me suggestions on how to get it to a crowd-sourcing stage with an email to russthebus07@gmail.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are 138: "9 Dead"...We Wish

It is good to know that there are cerebral films being made that require nil in terms of special effects, gore, or action. That statement...