Saturday, July 6, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rationalizations of an Existentialist (Part 15: If Hank Jr., Ain't Ready, You Ain't)

Perhaps I should start a Kickstarter to get the funds to start an Main Event of the Dead, LLC. If the Facebook friend who only has an intro video can reach $333 (a head of allotted schedule [he should only have a 250]), I should at least try to scam the tax man with my monthly payments to my domain host. Until we have a uniform international government, don't tax the Internet.

Eventually, to sell my horror/comedy motion picture, "Main Event of the Dead," I will need that paper work to sell this feature (if Troma doesn't jump on distribution). So if my tale of desperate workers versus Zombie Canadians, Hobos, and Obese SES members isn't enough to get your support, I'm sure Main Event of the Dead, LLC will have other endeavors, sure to make a return on your investment.

Still, getting the word about this project is the most important think, so if the 25 readers could spread this along their Facebook pages (get on the Twitter and follow MainEventZombie), we can get to the point where I can further finance this project beyond the $8.95 a month I spend for the maineventofthedead.com domain and the occasional eBay "prop" purchase.

Maybe I should write off my WWE Network subscription. Research.

Of course I'm working too much to fully enjoy my subscription. If only I had some paid time off, I can justify my need to put another 17 hours a week at another job to make ends meet. When you take in to account what account I work on for my 8:30 to 5 employer (never thought my commie loving ass would say it, but fuck you Jane Fonda), it hurts. Not as much as the emotional pain I've gotten by realizing, or should I say...

pleasestopbeingsad.tumblr.comRationalization 47: You Feel Just in Your Indifference.

Of course, who of those who have expressed the basis of support for this rational will find difficult to hear about my thoughts on it. One was a reader who told me that how I act is undeserving of support (remind me not to stand up to their next significant other who attempts to abandon them in a tough spot). The other, doesn't believe blogs should exist, and told me that my biggest problem is that I let people know I'm sad.

...

Rationalization 48.A: The Narrow Minded Will Keep You Down


Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! For sharing such a great article, It's been a amazing article.
    It's provide lot's of information, I really enjoyed to read this,
    i hope, i will get these kinds of information on a regular basis from your side.

    Read More: SummerSlam 2019
    Source: Wrestlingbattle
    Here: Bleacher Report
    Keyword: Donald trump Results and Updates.
    Click Here: Wrestling News and Rumors

    ReplyDelete

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...