Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Card: Keanu vs. Brigsby Bear; Netflix and Angels vs. NinetyForChill.com and Amazon

I have been going to bed earlier and earlier and since abandoning the Wrestling Compadres Slamcast for downplaying, ignoring, and insulting All Elite Wrestling, I have been listening to more movie podcasts like The Ringer's "Rewatchables". Thus, I had the urge to pop in "Point Break" last night instead of "Brigsby Bear". Was buying ninetyforchill.com that wise an investment if I cannot keep coming up with content for it?

...
Do I ever need anything that I can buy on Amazon in two days? The answer is no. But if my still very valid dvd.netflix.com's current disk is not under 97 minutes, Prime Video is where I go, especially since they seem to have the rights to all the VHS tapes that major distributors want us to forget about. On that note, does anyone know an actual digital content provider that has Albert Pyun's Gary Daniels starring "Heatseaker"? If Prime could get that, I will totally abandon my guilt for warehouse worker abuse for the two-day shipping.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.


http://www.brigsbybear.jp/
www.brigsbybear.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...