Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Card: Borussia Dortmund vs Brigsby Bear; Ozzyman & Hilton vs Wilde & Swift

Mine was not autographed, but they may not be too rare on ebay.com
ebay.co.uk
I left my Hot Topic credit card at home, which is probably a good thing, but missing out on $75 of Hot Cash seems to be fumble on my behalf. Feels like it, but I may only have the space for one Funko Pop! in my 18 boxes of 17 toys (19 if you include the wrestling themed box, 20 if you count the ones on display) so it is a good stopping point. Either hold out for a Rei or Squirtle, or find a job that offer printer paper boxes to claim. That may have been the best thing about the I Hotel, but that probably is not indeed.com appropriate.

And with that said, you know I can never just return the particle board palace that Peter Fox built. It would be nice to recoup some income, but I think that I will manage Wizard World somehow. No need to go back to my blogs trashing the place and editing the comments out. Sadly, on a Sunday this slow, that would prevent me from needing to write despite a lack of movies to review or something driving me to satire.

It is July 21 if your are wondering when this is being written. The 19th and 20th involved 12 hours of driving and weather that prevented further exploration of Northwest Indiana. You get to bed at 2 am to wake up at 8 am, you have not met the sleep quota for a "vacation" day. Especially when an hour of driving was taking detours to try and kill a fried chicken craving of mine to no avail. Hence, I went to bed before 10 pm to conclude the quest that witnessed a worthwhile defeat of Liverpool FC.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d2/d8/49/d2d849e5c7dd40209719eea7d8d492f8.jpg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...