Friday, February 14, 2020

Razzies and MFK: Pro-Wrestling, Cubbies, Video Games

*Blog entry started on February 13, 2020.

I was able to locate another journal with some unpublished works from 2010. Much of the stuff made the Illinois Central College's Harbinger student newspaper, in an edited, almost humorless form. Being the composition book that was dedicated to the script-writing course I dropped, the works could be considered the finality of when I was full of hope.

My return to ICC was based around taking that course, but when it was more worthless exercise than actual creativity, I dropped the course despite my A-level work. This was shortly after my 30th birthday, so midlife crisis bullshit may have also been involved. With that said a fortnight before my 40th, perhaps I should leave that binder in my Domo-kun messenger bag. At least that reminds me I have not looked at Kid Robot in a while.

And after a quick review of the website, I just went and followed them on Instagram. And then I realized that I should have just used Twitter. Then again, no one, even I give a shit about my Instagram, so why mess around with my following to follower ratio on my primary social media? It is definitely better to mock Zuckerberg.

With little to write about, my anxiety is starting to pick up. I have 16 edibles left, but the weather and allergies can make for tough mornings. Has somebody made a decongestant with THC to avoid multiplication of effects?

The better quarter (Eva the Cat will always get half) is doing her best to accommodate my tendencies, but the week can be a bit of a blur for her. Or she is just getting impatient with wrestling from Monday to Wednesday.
You can play video games if you want to.
"Dynamite" is on the DVR.
Wrestling is part of C2E2 this year, and since I have tickets for "Revolution", I must budget to pay for the tickets and hotel accommodations. Sitting on money is not something I am known for doing well. The event falls on my birthday, and typically Dad will cover the expenses because of that, but he is already putting the bill to see the Cubs in London, asking him to cover the con seems a tad pushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...