Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Oh for When HBO Warranted Popcorn

*Blog post started on April 27, 2020.

I think my sanity maybe finally be coming into question during this lock down. Trying to get back into the dating games has resulted in me downloading Snapchat. The filters are fun, but putting a run on sentence over a picture you want me to appreciate is pretty tricky. It may just be my critical eye needing more than 10 seconds.

On the dating front, I may just have to wait till someone finds me. Signing up for premium services seems too pricey in an age where no subscription service (with the exception of HBO, and you keep track of when that month is over) should cost more than $9.99. The ex-girlfriend said she was a premium subscriber on Plenty of Fish. Here is to hoping that she cancelled that after our relationship got started, but then again, with all the debit cards she has lost, it probably got cut off that way. I guess I better hope she gets back together with the ex-fiancé who she is moving back in with to avoid that scenario.

Living with my ex-girlfriend is wearing on me. She is making it feel like I am the only person who has ever taken responsibility for her well being. With her mental issues, I am hoping that is just her perception and not the reality. Since no one takes care of her, being inconsiderate must be something she is okay with. If she tries to be considerate because she knows I was just trying to withdraw from as situation, all she knows is to withdraw herself.

After sitting down to our must watch TV, she resumed the crafts she was making all day in the living room but moved it to her designated space. It feels like she only wanted the routine of watching Sunday night TV, to hell with my company. It makes me feel like a dick for not shouting at you to quit playing a YouTube video on your phone when I have made my lunch and want to settle down for some TV. We watched "Westworld" without any questions during it, I got comfortable. To walk out after the EMP went off seems a bit cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...