Monday, December 16, 2019

Best 2019 Ninety-Minute (or 97 min) Films for Chilling

Discourse may just be too much trouble. It can be problematic for a satirical writer. With arguments being limited to 280-character jabs, you basically get one response and just presume to get nothing but reworded (typically without wisdom) dissent from the person or a personal attack. In other words, the experience is not worth elaborating on in a blog.

Damn I miss Myspace and the concept of presumed usability. It was really not that hard to say what you needed to say. You just had to go through some extra steps to say it. Science knows that we need safe-guards on this society.

I don't want an image to give away the best on Facebook.
AnimeWallpaper.net
Imagine if Twitter or Facebook at least read the tweet/comment to the publisher out loud before they got to press share? Donald Trump would probably be offended that it did not sound like him and would in turn shut the fuck up.

If I want to get back my best writing environment, I think I have to take up weeknight drinking again. It looks like I was never meant for this first shift life. How can I get the stupid and/or occasionally enlightening conversations that inspire me to make sure my typing speed is still at 60 wpm?

Has it come down to inspiration versus girlfriend? I am no Sith (my UltraSaber colors are green and orange...and now I just sold myself on getting "Jedi Fallen Order" at MSRP to see that in action), so I cannot be hypocritical and deal in absolutes. Leave that to social media which is only good for promotion.

Promotion is what I will be using to kill the second half of the work day. The AV Club has kept me a bit busier with their best and worst of 2019, and it made me realize that my website ninetyforchill.com can provide me with a similar post. I will have to resynch my schedule in terms of anime review drops, but until I take the time to watch Zach Sabre Jr. versus Colt Cabana from AAW to lead into my somewhat autobiographical pilot, (See if I have the chops for it by requesting a copy of my B-movie zombie treatment "Main Event of the Dead" by emailing russthebus07@gmail.com.) this list is how I will make the best of these uninspiring times.

Russ Stevens's Top Ten 90-Minute* Movie Discoveries of 2019**

*Films between 75 minutes and 97 minutes.
**Not all, if any, were released to visual media in 2019.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...