Sunday, June 30, 2019

January 2016: For Your Consideration: Wrestling not the Oscars

I left my journal/"Pokemon X" notebook in the car, so hopefully I'll have some interesting to blog about because otherwise I'll just look like a twat who can't take his eyes off their phone at a wrestling show.

I doubt anyone wants to hear about what I can definitely define as a midlife crisis (both my grandfathers passed away at 74, so I suppose we can call this my 39), and because my elbow is tensing up from overly aggressive lab work, sticking to overdone and ill ideas in wrestling seems like the wise thing to write about. This seems like a premise I can finish up with just quick quips between matches.

Bodily Fluids to Avoid:

This one isn't really overdone, but you have to pick the right crowd to do it in. Chicago's indie crowd allows you to get away with it thanks to Shimmer. The January 16th, 2016, AAW show had a crowd that liked to make the show about them, but had enough respect for wrestling being wrestling regardless of gender.if this was a WWE crowd, I would advise that woman not spit at each other. You're just asking for obscene chants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...