Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rationalizations of an Existentialist (Part 12: Petition to Waterboard Nancy Grace)

Any aspiring artist reading this blog? Any cute girls who can seductively read a press statement? If you want to make lower three figures (five if you include pass the decimal point), let me know if you would like to assist with the promotion for my zombie versus pro-wrestling screenplay, "Main Event of the Dead." © 2011 Russ Stevens. If you want to preview the project before committing, let me know and I'll send you a treatment of the script (russthebus07@gmail.com).

This project is not about making money, just an investment in yet another profession that most have advised not to pursue. So, I'm not in a position to exploit your efforts.

and thus, you've just read my latest rationalization...

Rationalization 38: I'm Not Nancy Grace.

I may have my creativity back. That felt like one of my most constructive introductions to my Cat blogs. This may have also presented a new format for all of my personal blogs that aren't actually related to the actual production of "Main Event of the Dead."

Allow me to rephrase the previous statement. These blogs aren't directly related to the production of my film. The implication that if you really want to help me, actually show support for this project. Hell, I'll settle for some word of mouth if you can't commit.

And please spread the word, because I don't know how I'll use this blog format once I have concluded this series.

Rationalization 39: Facebook is the home for the angry minority and stupid majority.


Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Coraline" in 12 Parsecs & Super Mario Bros. 93

Ninety For Chill: The #Podcast with @CatBusRuss Episode 159: "Coraline" in 12 Parsecs with HappyBeebsMeowMeow It is never too late...